Watch our Oscars LIVE Show! http://vid.io/xqzm
On today’s episode of Ingrid Dishes, Ingrid Nilsen aka Missglamorazzi shares how to make Bacon Mac ‘N’ Cheese. Not only is this dish delicious, it’s super easy to make (hint: you don’t have to precook the pasta!). So get ready for a sinfully delicious bacon macaroni and cheese recipe straight from Missglamorazzi’s kitchen. Make sure to check back on PSGG for more episodes of Ingrid Dishes!
Check out more Missglamorazzi here:
Subscribe to POPSUGAR Girls’ Guide
BACON MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE
1 cup cottage cheese
2 cups whole or reduced-fat milk
1 tsp. dry mustard
Pinch of cayenne pepper
Pinch of nutmeg
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1 lb. sharp cheddar, grated
1 16-oz. package brown rice elbow pasta
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease baking dish with butter.
2. Cook 4-5 strips of bacon in a skillet and set aside.
3. In a blender, mix cottage cheese, milk, mustard, cayenne, nutmeg, salt and pepper together. Reserve ¼ cup grated cheese for topping.
4. In a large bowl, combine remaining cheese, milk mixture, bacon and uncooked pasta.
5. Pour into prepared dish, cover tightly with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Uncover, stir gently, sprinkle with reserved cheese and dot with a tablespoon of butter.
7. Bake, uncovered, an additional 30 minutes until golden brown.
Are we friends yet? Join us on Facebook!
Get the latest updates via Twitter!
Find us on Instagram!
Follow us on Tumblr!
Add us on Google+!